<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36118431?origin\x3dhttp://cutiefamilyforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 03, 2008 ♥
6:42 PM

A QUARREL

Author : Valerie Liang


I can never forget that day, the day my whole family broke apart just because of a quarrel. A long time has passed since that day, the day I last saw my mother and sister. My family had always been happily together until that fateful day. Five years has passed.

“Hey Angelina, its dad and mom’s wedding anniversary today! Shall we go and get a gift for them?” I said to my six years old sister.

“Ok! What should we buy? Would they be surprised?” said Angelina bursting with excitement.

“Hey, cool down a little. Let’s head down to the shopping mall and look for the gift” I said trying to cool her down although my heart was fluttering with excitement.

We head downed down to the shopping mall searching for the perfect gift for our parents. After a long time of searching, we decided to get them a Precious Moments mini couple statue. Feeling contented with the gift, we headed home. We wanted to surprise out parents with the presents so we left it on their bed with a note on top and acted like nothing happened.

After a few hours, my parents came home at their usual time but I sensed something was wrong as they were not talking to each other and headed to their room without talking to us too. I thought they were just tired so I did not say anything. A few minutes after they went into the room, shouts were heard coming from the room. It seems that they were quarreling.

Angelina being a six year old cried when she heard the shouts. Tears started overflowing her eyes streaming down her cheeks. I could see that she was afraid, so I brought her into her room and calm her down. After she had calmed down, I went to the door of my parents’ room to hear what they were shouting about.

“I saw what you did to Jenny in the office! Are you not ashamed?” my mother shouted and I could tell that she was in tears.

“So what if you did?” hissed my father.

“What you are doing is going to break this perfect family apart! Have you spared a thought for our children?” screeched my mother.

“There’s no more feeling between us for goodness sake! Are you going to act like we are happy in front of children? I decided to tell them everything. Let’s divorce!” shouted my father at the top of his lungs.

I heard the sound of glass breaking so I ran in to the room. It was the present we bought for them. I stood rooted to the ground staring blankly at the present. My parents saw me and were ashamed. All of a sudden, my father held my hand and bolted out of the room.

That was the last time I ever saw the faces of my mother and beloved sister. I could still remember her cries when I was pulled out of the house by my father.

*claps claps*
=D
Yeah~ You are right =D (For those who don't know)~ This entry is written by my Jie =D

P.S: Her real life photo can be found in some of the older posts =X






Disclaimer ♥

#1 No Spamming On Tagboards.
#2 Kindly Click Here,
If You Don't Like Us.



© All Rights Reserved.
CutieFamilyForever.BS.Com

Family ♥

MapleStory + Audition Freaks
Guild Born In 2006
We, the members of CuTieFaMiLy
Pledge ourselves as one united guild
Regardless of age, language or race
To build a nice environment for all members
Based on care & concern
So as to achieve : happiness, love & protection

Members ♥


* We know who we are *

Communication Centre ♥




Family Darlings ♥

Ady
Bing Bing
Ernest
Jamie
Shermaine
Timmy
Valerie
Wanting
xoDarksinxox
-CuTie-HeHe/HaHa
-CuTie-TeRx3


Popularity Count ♥



Jukebox ♥


Ponyo OST

Memories ♥

♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009


Exits ♥

-CuTie- Forum
Audition
MapleStory
Hidden Street
Fun Maple Place